You are currently browsing the category archive for the ‘Braindead’ category.
Hello (hello, hello, hello), is there anybody out there? Just nod if you can hear me. Is there any one at home?
So put down the Ambien, Prozac, Viagra and crotch-shots on Fox Kool-Aid and turn off the television, because Republican President Theodore Roosevelt, in a speech On Why Environmentalism Is A ‘Patriotic Duty’, defined what it was to be a progressive, and why the true nationalists and patriots were progressives, and environmentalists, and you ain’t it:
Of all the questions which can come before this nation, short of the actual preservation of its existence in a great war, there is none which compares in importance with the great central task of leaving this land even a better land for our descendants than it is for us, and training them into a better race to inhabit the land and pass it on. Conservation is a great moral issue for it involves the patriotic duty of insuring the safety and continuance of the nation. …
“I ask nothing of the nation except that it so behave as each farmer here behaves with reference to his own children,” Roosevelt explained in the speech. “That farmer is a poor creature who skins the land and leaves it worthless to his children. The farmer is a good farmer who, having enabled the land to support himself and to provide for the education of his children leaves it to them a little better than he found it himself. I believe the same thing of a nation.”
Roosevelt then immediately pointed out, “Let me add that the health and vitality of our people are at least as well worth conserving as their forests, waters, lands, and minerals, and in this great work the national government must bear a most important part.” And he was blunt about the solution:
There can be no effective control of corporations while their political activity remains. To put an end to it will be neither a short nor an easy task, but it can be done….
It is necessary that laws should be passed to prohibit the use of corporate funds directly or indirectly for political purposes; it is still more necessary that such laws should be thoroughly enforced.
- The “greatest good for the greatest number” applies to the number within the womb of time, compared to which those now alive form but an insignificant fraction. Our duty to the whole, including the unborn generations, bids us restrain an unprincipled present-day minority from wasting the heritage of these unborn generations. The movement for the conservation of wild life and the larger movement for the conservation of all our natural resources are essentially democratic in spirit, purpose, and method.
- If in a given community unchecked popular rule means unlimited waste and destruction of the natural resources — soil, fertility, waterpower, forests, game, wild-life generally — which by right belong as much to subsequent generations as to the present generation, then it is sure proof that the present generation is not yet really fit for self-control, that it is not yet really fit to exercise the high and responsible privilege of a rule which shall be both by the people and for the people. The term “for the people” must always include the people unborn as well as the people now alive, or the democratic ideal is not realized.
- The conservation of natural resources is the fundamental problem. Unless we solve that problem it will avail us little to solve all others.
- The United States at this moment occupies a lamentable position as being perhaps the chief offender among civilized nations in permitting the destruction and pollution of nature. Our whole modern civilization is at fault in the matter. But we in America are probably most at fault … Here in the United States we turn our rivers and streams into sewers and dumping-grounds, we pollute the air, we destroy forests and exterminate fishes, birds and mammals’not to speak of vulgarizing charming landscapes with hideous advertisements.
- To waste, to destroy, our natural resources, to skin and exhaust the land instead of using it so as to increase its usefulness, will result in undermining in the days of our children the very prosperity which we ought by right to hand down to them.
This is what it means to be a progressive in the tradition of Teddy Roosevelt.
The bottom line is it is immoral for one generation to destroy another generation’s vital soil — or its livable climate.
You are an enemy of the American People, enemy of the American Way of Life.
And a clear and present danger to my grand-children’s future.
Flying a Confederate battle flag is no different than flying a NAZI swastika. If you fly a Confederate battle flag or a NAZI swastika you are a traitor, an enemy of the American People, enemy of the American Way of Life, and should be shot on sight. No hesitation, no questions asked. No quarter.
So too the Israeli battle star.
You are a clear and present danger to my grandchildren’s future.
Seriously, look at these pussies, look at those man-tits!
Look at those man-tits! Look at those fat asses, fat bellies, fat cheeks, chins and jowls, thighs, ankles and asses(did I mention asses?); hairless, pink-skin prone to lesions, boils and burns; flat feet, weak eyes, weak ears, weaker brains subject to irrational dependencies upon adolescent fairy tales to justify sex with children and keep the bed dry at night, stink like a restaurant grease pit on a hundred degree day all holding on to their little pee-pees like maybe they’re gonna lose it.
Go ahead, point your little pop-guns at the US Army.
I am laughing, at the “superiority”.
Update: The Rude One e-mails “it’s a woman!” Oops. Oh-well, they are pussies.
White fucking punk on dope walks into a black church and kills nine people, tells them as he is killing them he is killing them because they are black, tells the cops as they are arresting him he was trying to start a race war with black people, and his public persona is rife with racism and white supremacism, so don’t try to turn this into something anti-religion. It’s racism. Other than the racism that is your religion it has no connection with religion and no connection with those of us who are anti-religion, who are against religion. I would bet even money the little cock-sucker – and that is exactly what he is going to be when he gets to prison – is a “christian”.
He is, afterall, white, a supremacist, and from South Carolina.
And all you stupid assholes can come up with is the pastor should have been packing a gun? You are animals. Less than sufficiently evolved. Less than human.
I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again: every pedestrian in this town should be packing a firearm, and when that little-dicked asshole with the jacked up truck or plastic tited bimbo driving a leased Mercedes while talking on her cell-phone blows through the crosswalk the pedestrian is occupying the pedestrian can shoot them.
Self defense. Stand you ground.
Here’s the quick answer: hard core libertarianism is a fantasy. It’s a fantasy where the strongest and most self-reliant folks end up at the top of the heap, and a fair number of men share the fantasy that they are these folks. They believe they’ve been held back by rules and regulations designed to help the weak, and in a libertarian culture their talents would be obvious and they’d naturally rise to positions of power and influence.
Most of them are wrong, of course. In a truly libertarian culture, nearly all of them would be squashed like ants—mostly by the same people who are squashing them now. But the fantasy lives on regardless.
My answer: “Libertarians” are simply
Retards Republicans smoking pot.
When you dumb down the population and send their jobs overseas…
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — When a 32-foot replica killer whale buzzed through the water to scare off hundreds of sea lions piled on Oregon docks, onlookers cheered. And then the dummy orca went belly-up.
The motorized fiberglass orca was brought to the seaside town of Astoria on Thursday as a sort of maritime Clint Eastwood — called upon to deal with ne’er-do-wells, in this case sea lions crowding onto docks and making it difficult for locals to access their boats.
But the orca’s first day on the job was a flop.
About 1,000 people cheered as the dummy whale — with its human operator inside — took to the water Thursday night. Jim Knight, executive director of the Port of Astoria, said sea lions that were crowded onto the docks became “deathly silent.”
But as a cargo ship passed by, the phony orca started to list from the vessel’s wake. And then the bogus orca capsized.
“Our crew from the port had to go rescue the operator so he didn’t drown,” Knight said.
So what did the sea lions think about this spectacle?
They probably think it’s dead now that it’s belly up…