You are currently browsing the category archive for the ‘Israel’ category.
This has been all over the place the past few days, but no one seems to get it…
This what “we” have become. In a town, my hometown, the fifth of seven generations here, a place, a state built by Loggers and Lumbermen, by Ranchers and Baqueros, by Explorers and Fur Trappers who didn’t a good god damn about the color of your skin, or your underwear, so long as you got the job done, right, the first time; a country, a culture, fearing Nothing But Fear Itself, this is what I see. Everyday, all around me, a bunch of fat-assed, fat-mouthed no-penis punks driving around in jacked-up de-engineered suburban assault vehicles with tires the size of Volkswagons and a hood ornament the perfect rendition of the human female reproductive system, all acting like they’re something special because they’re white, trust-funder punks living on a fat credit card, bragging about how many guns they own.
This isn’t about Donald T Dumpf uck, it isn’t about Hillary Clinton or Jill Stein or the stupid ass “election”: this is about you, about what you look like. This is what the world sees when they look at “us”, this is what everyone of us who stand on The Outside, what every Outsider, every “black/brown/red/yellow” person sees every day, all around us. A bunch of fat-assed, fat-mouthed no-dick punks acting like they’re something fucking special because they’re white, christian racist misogynous homophobic dog-shit punks. This is you, this is White Christian “America”. Scroll down a page or two, you’ll find photos of Neo-Nazis, of Confederates, this is what they look like, this is what you look like. All of you.
This, is you. And I do not appreciate it one god-damned bit.
Go back where you came from, your kind isn’t welcome here.
Fourteen Defining Characteristics Of Fascism
November 15, 2010 in White Rose
By Dr. Lawrence Britt, Source Free Inquiry.co
Dr. Lawrence Britt has examined the fascist regimes of Hitler (Germany), Mussolini (Italy), Franco (Spain), Suharto (Indonesia) and several Latin American regimes. Britt found 14 defining characteristics common to each:
1. Powerful and Continuing Nationalism – Fascist regimes tend to make constant use of patriotic mottos, slogans, symbols, songs, and other paraphernalia. Flags are seen everywhere, as are flag symbols on clothing and in public displays.
2. Disdain for the Recognition of Human Rights – Because of fear of enemies and the need for security, the people in fascist regimes are persuaded that human rights can be ignored in certain cases because of “need.” The people tend to look the other way or even approve of torture, summary executions, assassinations, long incarcerations of prisoners, etc.
3. Identification of Enemies/Scapegoats as a Unifying Cause – The people are rallied into a unifying patriotic frenzy over the need to eliminate a perceived common threat or foe: racial , ethnic or religious minorities; liberals; communists; socialists, terrorists, etc.
4. Supremacy of the Military – Even when there are widespread
domestic problems, the military is given a disproportionate amount of government funding, and the domestic agenda is neglected. Soldiers and military service are glamorized.
5. Rampant Sexism – The governments of fascist nations tend to be almost exclusively male-dominated. Under fascist regimes, traditional gender roles are made more rigid. Divorce, abortion and homosexuality are suppressed and the state is represented as the ultimate guardian of the family institution.
6. Controlled Mass Media – Sometimes to media is directly controlled by the government, but in other cases, the media is indirectly controlled by government regulation, or sympathetic media spokespeople and executives. Censorship, especially in war time, is very common.
7. Obsession with National Security – Fear is used as a motivational tool by the government over the masses.
8. Religion and Government are Intertwined – Governments in fascist nations tend to use the most common religion in the nation as a tool to manipulate public opinion. Religious rhetoric and terminology is common from government leaders, even when the major tenets of the religion are diametrically opposed to the government’s policies or actions.
9. Corporate Power is Protected – The industrial and business aristocracy of a fascist nation often are the ones who put the government leaders into power, creating a mutually beneficial business/government relationship and power elite.
10. Labor Power is Suppressed – Because the organizing power of labor is the only real threat to a fascist government, labor unions are either eliminated entirely, or are severely suppressed.
11. Disdain for Intellectuals and the Arts – Fascist nations tend to promote and tolerate open hostility to higher education, and academia. It is not uncommon for professors and other academics to be censored or even arrested. Free expression in the arts and letters is openly attacked.
12. Obsession with Crime and Punishment – Under fascist regimes, the police are given almost limitless power to enforce laws. The people are often willing to overlook police abuses and even forego civil liberties in the name of patriotism. There is often a national police force with virtually unlimited power in fascist nations.
13. Rampant Cronyism and Corruption – Fascist regimes almost always are governed by groups of friends and associates who appoint each other to government positions and use governmental power and authority to protect their friends from accountability. It is not uncommon in fascist regimes for national resources and even treasures to be appropriated or even outright stolen by government leaders.
14. Fraudulent Elections – Sometimes elections in fascist nations are a complete sham. Other times elections are manipulated by smear campaigns against or even assassination of opposition candidates, use of legislation to control voting numbers or political district boundaries, and manipulation of the media. Fascist nations also typically use their judiciaries to manipulate or control elections.
I’d venture having one candidate doing everything he can to get the other candidate elected qualifies as a fraudulent, a manipulated, a sham, election.
From Fred On Everything: A good reason to vote for Trump, a very good reason whatever his other intentions, is that he does not want a war with Russia. Hillary and her elite ventriloquists threaten just that. Note the anti-Russian hysteria coming from her and her remoras…
It is easy to regard countries as suprahuman beings that think and take decisions and do things. Practically speaking, countries consist of a small number of people, usually men, who make decisions for reasons often selfish, pathologically aggressive, pecuniary, delusional, misinformed, or actually psychopathic in the psychiatric sense. \
For example, the invasion of Iraq, a disaster, was pushed by the petroleum lobbies to get the oil, the arms lobbies to get contracts, the Jewish lobbies to get bombs dropped on Israel’s enemies, the imperialists for empire, and the congenitally combative because that is how they think. Do you see anything in the foregoing that would matter to a normal American? These do not add up to a well-conceived policy. Considerations no better drive the desire to fight Russia or to force it to back down.
I note, pointlessly, that probably none of America’s recent martial catastrophes would have occurred if we still had constitutional government. How many congressmen do you think would vote for a declaration of war if they had to tell their voters that they had just launched, for no reason of importance to Americans, an attack on the homeland of a nuclear power?
There are lots of reasons not to vote for Clinton and the suppurating corruption she represents. Not letting her owners play with matches rates high among them.
We dropped the ball, my generation did. We stopped “The War”. Our war. Vietnam. But we didn’t stop War. Nixon resigned, Whoopie! Let’s finish our law degrees and buy million dollar McMansions on the High Desert!
We stopped “The War.” Our war. Vietnam. But didn’t stop War, and we left the machinations in place, notably the Cheney, Rumsfeld, Carlyle collusion and, yes, the Clintons, that have led to the Oligarchic Fascist State we have become.
All we’ve been saying, is give Peace a chance…
Climate change is happening, fools, so put down the Ambien, Prozac, Viagra and Megyn Kelly crotch-shots on Fox Kool-Aid and pull your heads out of your asses because The Earth Just Experienced the Hottest Month on the Books. Period.
Global Warming is World War Three, and we are losing.
Not only are you a clear and present threat to my grandchildren’s survival, but you are less than sufficiently evolved, less than human.
Six billion people on a planet that can barely sustain one.
Do the math…
In comments elsewhere I found this little gem:
Note that Gin and Tacos is of the select few who enjoy space on my blogroll, you should be reading him everyday.
While visiting, I was motivated to break my silence: I have for quite some time now been resigned to a Clinton redux, to The First Woman President in the History of the USA (Foke Yeah!)©™!!!, and out of fatigue and disgust have pretty much turned it all off. I do admit, though, a degree of enjoyment watching the rubes dance the kombutki theater thoroughly convinced they are participant in a decision long standing. It does have its appeal, I’ll give it that. Not unlike Jesus floating down out of the sky on a flying rainbow unicorn with thousands of angelic men on flying rainbow unicorns to carry the faithful off to paradise.
Not that anything has changed, Donald T Dumpf uck will get Hillary Clinton “elected” First Woman President in the History of the USA (Foke Yeah!)©™!!! and there will be more War, more (perhaps not so) cold war with Russia, more ongoing moral and financial support for Israel’s genocide of the indigenous population of Palestine, and more stirring of the various other hornet’s nest of the region; more Corporatism, more when the folks of Hood County Oregon tell Nestle no you’re not going to take our water literally for free and bottle and export it at obscene profit Nestle will smile and say fuck you, yes we will, more when the folks out in Pennsyltucky where my father’s second wife lives say no you’re not going to frack in my back yard the oil companies will smile and say fuck you, yes we will, more when the International Bankers and Insurers tell my ex-father-in-law they are going to take the house he was born and lived in for eighty years to build luxury condos and he says no you’re not going to take the house I was born and have lived in for eighty years and build luxury condos the International Bankers and Insurers will smile and say fuck you, yes we will; and lastly more Environmental Degradation, more carbon pumped into the atmosphere, more plastic in the oceans, more poisons on the land, but which in light of the aforementioned and the degree of obstructionism her administration will experience that will make her predecessor’s tenure look absolutely congenial leaves little room for elaboration. All of which is right there in the Democrat Party platform.
You’re either with us, or against us. It’s not a question. If you don’t know what it means, you should take the time to find out. It’s an important part of history.
Sad, but Sanders has turned out to be little more than an amusing distraction in the grander scheme of things, though an enlightening but alarming study of the democrat id. There was never any question in my mind the Wall Street choice, the media darling “because it’s her turn” Clinton would be the democrat nominee, why else would the Retards run yet another clown against her? That decision has already been made and all of this is naught but kombutki theater to leave the rubes feeling as if they were somehow participant. But the degree with which her surrogates turned on fellow democrat as well as independent Sanders supporters, many though not all young perhaps first time voters who have no stake in the status quo, no stake in more of the same, has been really rather stunning.
They are as drunk on the Ambien, Prozac, Viagra and Megyn Kelly crotch-shots on Fox Kool-Aid as their counterparts the Retards, barely literate bare-footed rubes sprawled drooling Pavlovianly across a “couch” the backseat out of a nineteen and seventy Chevy Suburban blindly following a charismatic “leader” to suicide… dragging the rest of us with them. Skillfully herded to attack all who disagree.
We have to stop doing what we are doing. Now!
Jill Stein 2016
It has long been my observation that “White Supremacy” is naught but a genetic memory of the time when the earlier, the elder, inhabitants of Northern Europe, the Neanderthal, were over-run and assimilated by dark skinned immigrants from the south.
Seriously, look at these pussies…
Look at those fat asses, fat bellies, fat cheeks, chins and jowls; hairless, pink-skin prone to lesions, boils and burns; weak eyes, weak ears, weaker brains subject to irrational dependencies upon adolescent fairy tales to justify sex with children and keep the bed dry at night, stink like a restaurant grease pit on a hundred degree day all holding on to their little pee-pees like maybe they’re gonna lose it.
I am laughing, at the “superiority”.
For seven years, through artificial debt ceiling crises, deliberate government shutdowns, and intentional confirmation blockades, Senate Republicans have acted as though the election and reelection of Obama relieved them of any responsibility to do their jobs. Senate Republicans embraced the idea that government shouldn’t work at all unless it works only for themselves and their friends. The campaigns of Donald Trump and Ted Cruz are the next logical outgrowth of the same attitude — if you can’t get what you want, just ignore the obligations of governing, then divert attention and responsibility by wallowing in a toxic stew of attacks on Muslims, women, Latinos, and each other.
If Senate Republicans don’t like being forced to pick between a bullet and poison, then here’s some advice: Stand up to extremists in the Senate bent on sabotaging our government whenever things don’t go their way. Respect the oath you took to uphold and defend the Constitution. Show some courage and put that oath ahead of party politics. Do your job — and start by considering the president’s nomination to the Supreme Court.