You are currently browsing the category archive for the ‘White Rose’ category.
Dr. Lawrence Britt has examined the fascist regimes of Hitler (Germany), Mussolini (Italy), Franco (Spain), Suharto (Indonesia) and several Latin American regimes. Britt found 14 defining characteristics common to each:
1. Powerful and Continuing Nationalism – Fascist regimes tend to make constant use of patriotic mottos, slogans, symbols, songs, and other paraphernalia. Flags are seen everywhere, as are flag symbols on clothing and in public displays.
2. Disdain for the Recognition of Human Rights – Because of fear of enemies and the need for security, the people in fascist regimes are persuaded that human rights can be ignored in certain cases because of “need.” The people tend to look the other way or even approve of torture, summary executions, assassinations, long incarcerations of prisoners, etc.
3. Identification of Enemies/Scapegoats as a Unifying Cause – The people are rallied into a unifying patriotic frenzy over the need to eliminate a perceived common threat or foe: racial , ethnic or religious minorities; liberals; communists; socialists, terrorists, etc.
4. Supremacy of the Military – Even when there are widespread
domestic problems, the military is given a disproportionate amount of government funding, and the domestic agenda is neglected. Soldiers and military service are glamorized.
5. Rampant Sexism – The governments of fascist nations tend to be almost exclusively male-dominated. Under fascist regimes, traditional gender roles are made more rigid. Divorce, abortion and homosexuality are suppressed and the state is represented as the ultimate guardian of the family institution.
6. Controlled Mass Media – Sometimes to media is directly controlled by the government, but in other cases, the media is indirectly controlled by government regulation, or sympathetic media spokespeople and executives. Censorship, especially in war time, is very common.
7. Obsession with National Security – Fear is used as a motivational tool by the government over the masses.
8. Religion and Government are Intertwined – Governments in fascist nations tend to use the most common religion in the nation as a tool to manipulate public opinion. Religious rhetoric and terminology is common from government leaders, even when the major tenets of the religion are diametrically opposed to the government’s policies or actions.
9. Corporate Power is Protected – The industrial and business aristocracy of a fascist nation often are the ones who put the government leaders into power, creating a mutually beneficial business/government relationship and power elite.
11. Disdain for Intellectuals and the Arts – Fascist nations tend to promote and tolerate open hostility to higher education, and academia. It is not uncommon for professors and other academics to be censored or even arrested. Free expression in the arts and letters is openly attacked.
12. Obsession with Crime and Punishment – Under fascist regimes, the police are given almost limitless power to enforce laws. The people are often willing to overlook police abuses and even forego civil liberties in the name of patriotism. There is often a national police force with virtually unlimited power in fascist nations.
13. Rampant Cronyism and Corruption – Fascist regimes almost always are governed by groups of friends and associates who appoint each other to government positions and use governmental power and authority to protect their friends from accountability. It is not uncommon in fascist regimes for national resources and even treasures to be appropriated or even outright stolen by government leaders.
14. Fraudulent Elections – Sometimes elections in fascist nations are a complete sham. Other times elections are manipulated by smear campaigns against or even assassination of opposition candidates, use of legislation to control voting numbers or political district boundaries, and manipulation of the media. Fascist nations also typically use their judiciaries to manipulate or control elections.
They got their asses kicked.
Judging by the volume of hate mail. Let’s strike some more…
Look at those fat asses, fat bellies, fat cheeks and chins, tits and thighs, ankles; flat feet, pink skin prone to burns, boils and lessons, hairless, near blind, deaf, stink utterly dependent upon adolescent fairy tales to justify sex with children, holding on to their little pee-pees like maybe they’ll cum in their pants. Can’t get any pussy, I guess, other than each other.
I am laughing, at the “superiority”.
America has always had a love affair with Fascism. Major General Smedley Darlington Butler, USMC 1881 – 1940, was a double recipient of the Congressional Medal of Honor, and the most highly decorated Marine in the history of The Corp:
“I spent 33 years and 4 months in active service as a member of our country’s most agile military force–the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from second lieutenant to Major General. And during that period I spent most of my time being a high-class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer for capitalism. I suspected I was part of a racket all the time. Now I am sure of it. Like all members of the military profession I never had an original thought until I left the service.”
General Butler was The American Hero who prevented the Bush Family, convicted in 1947 of violating the Trading With The Enemy Act, and their Hitler loving corporate partners from staging a coup on the Roosevelt Administration in 1933.
The Threat of U.S. Fascism: An Historical Precedent…
In 1934 a special Congressional committee was appointed to conduct an investigation of a possible planned coup intended to topple the administration of president Franklin D. Roosevelt and replace it with a government modelled on the policies of Adolph Hitler and Benito Mussolini.
Perhaps the most alarming slice of twentieth-century U.S. history is virtually unknown to the general public, including most scholars of American history. One hopes that a recent BBC documentary titled The Plot Against America and an article of the same name by Columbia Law School professor and longtime human rights activist Scott Horton, on the website of Harper’s magazine, will sound an alert.
In 1934 a special Congressional committee was appointed to conduct an investigation of a possible planned coup intended to topple the administration of president Franklin D. Roosevelt and replace it with a government modelled on the policies of Adolph Hitler and Benito Mussolini. The shocking results of the investigation were promptly scotched and stashed in the National Archives. While the coup attempt was reported at the time in a few newspapers, including The New York Times, the story disappeared from public memory shortly after the Congressional findings were made available to president Roosevelt. It was the recent release from the Archives of the Congressional report that prompted the BBC and Horton commentaries.
The Congressional committee had discovered that some of the foremost members of the economic elite, many of them household names at the time, had indeed hatched a meticulously detailed and massively funded plot to effect a fascist coup in America. The owners of Bird’s Eye, Maxwell House and Heinz, among others, totaling about twenty four major businessmen and Wall Street financiers, planned to assemble a private army of half a million men, composed largely of unemployed veterans. These troops would both constitute the armed force behind the coup and defeat any resistance this in-house revolution might generate. The economic elite would provide the material resources required to sustain the new government.
The plotters hoped that widespread working-class discouragement at the stubborn persistence of the Great Depression would have sufficiently disenchanted the masses with FDR’s policies to make the coup an easy ride. And they were appalled at Roosevelt’s willingness after 1933 to initiate economic policies that economists and businessmen considered dangerously Leftist departures from economic orthodoxy. Only a fascist-style government, they thought, could enforce the kind of economic “discipline” that would reverse the Great Depression and restore profits.
In cold blood. And Caterpillar Corporation and every Jew, every fake Jew and every Jew loving “Christian” has her blood on all of our hands.
Israel is a Terrorist State. The Mother Of All Terrorist States. An utterly foreign occupier perpetrating an American Taxpayer financed and morally sanctioned genocide upon the indigenous descendants of the “biblical” Hebrew. It has no “right” to exist, and this world will never know Peace until it does not.
Rabbitearz, by way of the Rude One himself:
Our next president,
Jeb Bush is just Dubya
with a gut and pig snout.
Couldn’t find a way to get lipstick in there.
The world’s 400 richest people added some $92 billion to their collective wealth in 2014, according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index. As of Dec. 29, they were all worth a combined $4.1 trillion.
Read this and tell me — does any of it sound even the least bit familiar to you?
Most strikingly in the public eye were the great Titans of the new business era, the coal and meat “barons” and the copper, railway, steel, and other “kings,” men of the type of the elder J.P. Morgan, of James J. Hill, William H. Vanderbilt, Carnegie, Frick, William H. Clark, and Rockefeller. Such men had certain broad traits in common, differ as they might from each other as individuals. They were men of wide economic but intensely narrow social vision, and of colossal driving power and iron wills. They could lay their economic plans with imperial vision in time and space, but for the effect of their acts on society they cared nothing whatever. They claimed the right to rule the economic destinies of the people in any way that would enure their own personal advantage. Illogically, they insisted upon the theory of laissez-faire for all except themselves, while they demanded and received every favor they wished in the way of special privileges from the government, as in the tariff and the silver purchase Act. The whole machinery of government must be at their disposal when desired — legislation, court decisions, and Federal troops. They combined their business units into “trusts” and combinations of almost unlimited power, yet they insisted on “freedom of contract” when dealing with labor, whose organization in any form they almost wholly refused to sanction.
They never taught you any of that back in school, did they?
You’re either with us, or against us. Whose side are you on?
The Ugly Truth: Let’s keep in mind that the first recorded sex slave–at least as far as the history of Western Civilization is concerned–was Sarah, the wife of Abraham.
According to the ordeal as described in the bible, TWICE the father of Judaism sold his wife into prostitution for his own personal enrichment. Giving credence to that old saying concerning an apple not falling far from the tree we have Abraham’s son Isaac who–following in his father’s footsteps–attempted the same thing with his wife Rebecca. A few chapters later we see Lott, Abraham’s nephew, giving away his two virgin daughters to a group of sex maniacs, encouraging them to gang-rape his own daughters, saying “abuse them as you see fit”. Later, these same daughters, no doubt having lost their minds after being handed over by their own father and “abused” the entire night in exactly the fashion he intimated, engage in incestuous relations with him.
And it just gets better and better. When the Israelites invade the land “promised” them by God, they are ordered by no less than Moses himself to kill everything that breathes except “all the little girls who have not known man, which you may keep for yourselves and do with as you please”–in other words the same “child brides“ we constantly hear about in Islam. We hear all about how Muslim men are permitted to have 4 wives, but do we hear anything about how the biblical character Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines (sex slaves)?
Animals, less than sufficiently evolved, less than human, bow down to gods.
Human Beings, do not.
A picture painted, a description. It is not as you see it.
Construction workers found a huge ancient city underground in Turkey. During construction throughout the province of Nevsehir, where workers had already demolished 1,500 buildings, a massive underground city filled with tunnels, escape galleries and hidden churches was discovered. Construction, which reportedly had cost the country upwards of $40 million, was subsequently cancelled. Despite such a major investment, officials aren’t considering this to be a loss because of the magnitude of their discovery.
Fear me, I’ve forgotten more than you will ever know.